Tweet This!

Monday, January 23, 2017

My quick thoughts on this presidental election season...


At the beginning of this election season, I started out supporting former Senator and U.S. Marine, (all around badass), Jim Web (D-VA) for President.  When he dropped out, I supported Rand Paul (R-KY).  After Senator Paul dropped out, I supported, and voted for in the Tennessee GOP Primary, Gov. John Kasich (R-OH).  In the general election, I was one of the more than 4 million Americans who voted for Gov. Gary Johnson (L-NM). 

With all of that being said, my wife and I just returned from attending Donald Trump's inauguration.  He's MY President.  He's OUR President.

I will support him when I agree with him.  I will respectfully oppose him when I don't, while offering alternatives (as opposed to yelling political sound bites loudly or damaging people's property), and like a good Episcopalian, I will pray for him...seriously, it's part of every Sunday Rite, regardless of who is in office.

-ADY "A Regular Guy On The Issues"

No comments: