Tweet This!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Democratic Congressman McIntyre States That He Will Not Support Rep. Pelosi's Reelection Bid For House Democratic Leader!

FYI -



Dear Mr. Yeargan:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the election for Minority Leader in the U.S. House of Representatives. I appreciate the benefits of knowing your views on this matter, and I share your concerns.

The Democratic Party needs a moderate to conservative leader who can bring people together and help move Southeastern North Carolina and our nation forward. I will not be supporting Speaker Pelosi's bid to become Minority Leader. I will strongly support and vote for an alternative. It is time to move forward in a different direction.

Thank you for contacting me about this important issue. I will continue to be a strong voice for you in Washington. If you would like to receive my periodic e-newsletter, visit my website at http://www.house.gov/mcintyre/.

Sincerely,

Mike McIntyre

Member of Congress

No comments: