Tweet This!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Liberty Solution - with Amanda Owens & Mike Shanklin

Hello All!

On Wednesday, 6/2, I had the pleasure of being a guest on Movement Radio's The Liberty Solution w/ Amanda Owens and Mike Shanklin. It was their inaugural broadcast. As both a military veteran and Libertarian, I was able to give a libertarian viewpoint on different military issues. My main discussion point was the Snyder vs. WestBoro Baptist Church Freedom of Speech case. I hope you all will check it out, and tell your friends - Every Wednesday Night @ 10PM EST. You can listen to the show by clicking on the below link:


The Liberty Solution - with Amanda Owens & Mike Shanklin

You can also download the show for free, as a podcast, on iTunes by going to the Movement Radio iTunes page and searching for The Liberty Solution.

As I discussed during my time on the show, PLEASE exercise your 1st Amendment right and protest the WestBoro Baptist Church! They're nothing but hateful bigots! Their protest schedule can be found below.


WestBoro Baptist Church Protest Schedule:
http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Thanks,
Aaron

P.S. I hope to be back on Mike and Amanda's show soon to discuss military tribunals, enemy combatants, The Patriot Act, and Don't Ask Don't Tell. Now, for some random entertainment -










No comments: