Tweet This!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Student's In California Sent Home For Wearing American Flag T-Shirts!...WTF???

This is absolutely 100% bullshit! I'm sorry for the language, but this is RIDICULOUS!!! According to the article, the students were sent home because the principle felt the student's were being insensitive to Mexican and Mexican-American students because they wore these shirts on Cinco De Mayo. Really?...Seriously?! Look...I could care less what kind of T-shirt and what kind of flag someone want's to wear. Hello?... Constitution?...Freedom of Speech? Not to mention...THIS IS AMERICA DAMN IT!!! How can an American student be denied the right to wear a shirt with an American flag on it...in America?

Go to the below web address for the article -

http://bit.ly/af6mfZ

1 comment:

Joanie said...

What about swastika t-shirts on Yom Kippur?

Seriously, I think school uniforms, or at least dress codes should be in place.

Kids should be at school to learn, not "express" themselves.

I believe in Freedom of Speech. I also believe in taste and manners.

How is this any different from that asshole psycho "preacher" spewing venom at soldiers' funerals.

Just because you are constitutionally "free" to do something doesn't mean you should.

Schools should just have dress codes that head this shit off at the pass.

I know. I'm and old fart. :)