Tweet This!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Calling All BlueDog Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Independents, and all other disgruntled voters!!!...Remember November!!!

FYI...This video was produced by the Republican Governor's Association. In NO WAY am I saying everyone voting Republican in 2010 and 2012 is the answer. However, I think this video sums it up well and should act as a battle cry for all my fellow pissed off voters as we head to the polls. Personally, I think you should all check out the Libertarian Party, http://www.lp.org, but no matter what, REAL CHANGE needs to come to Washington this November! PLEASE feel free to pass my blog and/or this video on to your friends and family.

-Aaron

______________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: